About my life:

Hello, my name is Evelyn Tapia, I’m 25 and I was born in Santiago. I like to read books and see scary movies. I’m studying food engineering and I’m in my second year.
I live with my parents, my sister and my dog. My mom is a housekeeper, my father works at NESTLE and my sister is working for ALMA project, but at the end of this month she will start her PhD in Holland. My dog’s name is Mochi (she is the best dog in the whole universe).  

I used to study translation in Japanese-Portuguese and English at the University of Santiago of Chile (USACH). However, I really hated it, especially in the last year when I decided to change my career. Then I worked for a year in an air conditioning company while at the same time I was studying for the PSU. At first I wanted to study nutrition but I change my mind at the last minute. 

Thank for reading. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The music in my life.

My favorite piece of technology: