The music in my life.


I love music, it’s part of my daily routine I always listen to music when I’m walking,when I’m studying,  in the subway, etc.  My favorites genres are J-Rock (Japanese rock), Rock and Pop. By far my most loved bands are The Gazette and Imagine dragon.
The Gazette has been my favorite band since I was 14, it’s a Japanese Rock band, they came to Chile in 2003, I went to the concert, I was in the first row jumping and singing until I was completely exhausted, it was wonderful. I think one of the best ways to enjoy music is going to a concert.


I still like most of the music that I heard as a kid, I still sing to Disney’s and old anime’s songs. However, sometimes I have heard so many times the same song that I get bored of it, the same happens if I use one of them as my alarm.
In movies, I always like the soundtracks of Studio Ghibli, like the one in Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle or When Marnie was there, they are just instrumental songs, I like the harmony in this genre. I do not have any favorite instrument, I like them as long as the instruments are well played.




Comments

  1. I have never attended a concert, I would like to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love J-Rock , One On Rock is a very good band

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to concerts is the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also listen to music everywhere, and every day <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to a concert is magical, when I listen and I see a live concert it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imagine dragons has very good songs. The song "on top of the wordl" is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About my life:

My favorite piece of technology: