Photograph


I don’t think I have a favorite photograph, I love all of the old photos that my parents have in boxes, the one of their and mine childhood, our family, our vacations, etc. We see them sometimes and is nice to remember things that happen so long ago. For this reason is hard to pick just one, but if I have to choose I would pick out one when my dog, Mochi, was still a puppy.
Probably my favorite is one where my dog is standing over a stuffed dinosaur. I took it almost 9 years ago, when she was just 1 month old. I think I like this photo so much because is one of the few that I have of her when was so tiny, it’s a precious memory. I really regret not having taken more photograph of my dog, she grow up really fast and I only took a few photos of her, now I took as many photos as I can.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The music in my life.

About my life:

My favorite piece of technology: