My favorite book and film:



I enjoy reading and I try to read as much as I can, I don't have a favorite book nor do I have a favorite genre, but I really enjoy horror and mystery. My favorite writers are Lovecraft and Stephen King, I read their book since high school. My favorite book written by Stephen King is “IT”, when I was younger  I had a lot of nightmares because of the movie but now I love the book and the film. One of my most-liked short story of Lovecraft is “At the Mountains of Madness”. I think you should read this authors because they have great stories and they write really well.
One of my favorite film is “Spirited Away” directed by Hayao Miyazaki, animated by Studio Ghibli. I think it is a beautiful story with great and unique characters and music, and the draws are just beautiful. I first saw it when it was released in 2001, and since then I have seen it a lot of times.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The music in my life.

About my life:

My favorite piece of technology: