Career-related website


I use internet all the time, I use it to study, to relax, to talk with friends, to do many things. For this reason, I visit a lot of websites like Netflix, Cuevana2, Facebook, etc. But the one that I use and visit the most is YouTube (www.youtube.com).  Nowadays everybody knows what YouTube is and what it looks like, it is a web where you can upload, view and comment videos, you can also subscribe to other users. 


I think YouTube can be a great tool for studying if you know how to use it, there is a huge amount of information, not all of it its useful so you must be careful. There are many channels dedicated to science you can find experiments, didactic information, videos with the point of view of professionals, etc.

This website has really helped me to understand a lot of new topics, I had understood things that I didn't understand from the explanation of the teacher, because in YouTube you can find a lot of videos of solved exercises of calculus, chemistry, physics, etc. It is great .

Comments

  1. Very true, in YouTube you learn things that in classes do not

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The music in my life.

About my life:

My favorite piece of technology: