About some of my decisions



When I was a child I wanted to be a vet, a doctor or a singer, but when I was in high school I decided that I wanted to study anything related with Japan. For this reason, when I gave PSU for the first time I applied to translation in Japanese, Portuguese and English, this was my only option.
The second time that I gave PSU, I realized I wanted to study food engineering, but this time I also applied to nutrition as a second option. I finally choose food engineering because I thought I was more interesting, especially because I was looking forward to working in the future with fruits and vegetables, or making new types of food.
I think university is a good experience that make you grow up a lot and help you to find new things and new people.
Thank for Reading.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The music in my life.

About my life:

My favorite piece of technology: