My favorite piece of technology:



My smartphone is my favorite object, I also love my computer and my TV but I think cellphones are more useful, because you can do a lot of things with it, you can search almost anything, and you can play game, read books or just listen music on it.

I started using cellphones in middle school, at first I didn’t use it much, just to play or call my mom, but with time I started to use it more and more. Now I use it every day and for several hours, especially when I’m travelling in the subway.
I think life would be more difficult without it, for example, when I need to go to someplace and I don’t know how to get there I can use google map and I know what transport to take. Besides, I would have to carry on a lot more weight in my bag than I already do, because I will have to carry books, maps, something to listing music, etc.

Thank for reading.

Comments

  1. i like your wallpaper in your cellphone

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should carry many maps because you lose often!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google maps always accompanying us, when we are lost aimlessly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The music in my life.

About my life: